Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sweet Tooth Fairy

Since we've always been spoiled by great bakers, we have a hard time feeling satisfied at most dessert shops. Sweet Tooth Fairy is the exception. Have you ever had a cupcake where the cake was great, but the frosting was terrible, or vis versa? Here you get the best of both worlds, and when I say the best, I mean it. It may seem like we're abusing the word "best" lately, but just trust us. We've searched long and hard for tasty eats & this is definitely one. 



Though located over the bridge in South Provo, this place is worth the drive, or bike ride in our case. [No worries other Utahans, Sweet Tooth Fairy is also located in SLC, Draper, St. George, Layton, & Midvale]


[Lemon, Strawberry Shortcake, & German Chocolate]


 I don't know about you, but $2.35 seems a bit steep for a cupcake--it is totally worth that and more.





Treat yourselves,


I&J

4 comments:

  1. Do you know why I'm going to love this place? I clicked on your picture of the menu and at the bottom it mentions gluten free items! Yay!

    Love your blog! Also love that you post daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all this practice of taking pictures, johnny is getting the hang of looking somewhat normal. Congrats John.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with your green couch. And your blog.

    http://asktheduplex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! The obsession is mutual, I'm a total sucker for tj maxx anything, so your blog is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete